The 2020 Camp Seton summer season has been suspended due to COVID-19. Please click here for more information.
Camp Seton is looking for mature and enthusiastic individuals that enjoy working in a fun-filled, outdoor environment. If you are motivated and enjoy working with children, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are now hiring for the 2020 Camp Seton summer session. Positions include:
- Program Directors
- Area Directors (Waterfront, Pool, Rifle Range, Nature)
- Assistant Ranger
- Health Officer/RN
- Love of camp and the outdoors
- Ability to lead all kinds of people
- Be at least 16 years of age (21+ Program/Area Directors)
- Be committed to the principles of the Scout Oath & Law
- Past camp experience, preferred
Are you interested in volunteering at Camp Seton this summer? If you are 15 years old or a currently registered Scout age 14 & up, fill out the application below!