The Greenwich Council, BSA is committed to providing financial assistance to families in need so every child can take part in summer day camp regardless of their ability to pay full tuition fees. The Council accepts applications until JUNE 1, 2020. Please read the following information to ensure your application is reviewed.
- Camperships are avaiable to all families. Current reistered members of the Greenwich Council, BSA will receive priority.
- Scholarships are NOT available for every week of camp. Registering your child for a specific week of camp before camperships are awarded will not guarantee funding assistance for that specific week (regardless of the status of your campership application). Registering for camp before you have heard from the campership committee is not necessary and it does not increase the chances of receiving a campership.
- The campership program is solely based on financial need. The more specific you can be about your financial situation and/or need for financial aid, the quicker the campership committee will be able to evaluate your application.
- Limited funds are available. Camperships are awarded in various amounts; not all aid is equivalent to full tuition.
- Campership requests will be reviewed by Campership Committee members and Council professionals. Information is confidential.
- After review, campership recipientts will be notified by email and must accept the campership in order to proceed with registering for camp.
- Be sure to fill out the application in its entirety. Applications missing information will not be reviewed.
- The campership is to a specific individual and is not transferable to other youth.
- Camperships cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts