The 2022 Camp Seton summer season is going to be here before you know it. We are happy to announce the planning for our 2022 Camp Season has already begun!
Seton Day Camp is looking for mature and enthusiastic individuals that enjoy working in a fun-filled, outdoor environment. If you are motivated and enjoy working with children, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are now hiring for the 2022 Camp Seton summer session. Positions include:
- Program Directors
- Area Directors (Waterfront, Pool, Rifle Range, Nature)
- Assistant Ranger
- Lead Counselors (21+)
- Assistant Councelors
- Health Officer/RN
- Love of camp and the outdoors
- Ability to lead all kinds of people
- Be at least 16 years of age (21+ Program/Area Directors/Lead Counselors)
- Be committed to the principles of the Scout Oath & Law
- Past camp experience, preferred
We are currently re-evaluating our Volunteer and CIT programs for 2022. We appreciate your desire to help out at camp. When the policies have been updated and reviewed the information will be posted here first. Please check back often!