The 2021 Camp Seton summer season is a GO! We are happy to announce Camp is on!
Camp Seton is looking for mature and enthusiastic individuals that enjoy working in a fun-filled, outdoor environment. If you are motivated and enjoy working with children, then this is the opportunity for you!
We are now hiring for the 2021 Camp Seton summer session. Positions include:
- Program Directors
- Area Directors (Waterfront, Pool, Rifle Range, Nature)
- Assistant Ranger
- Lead Counselors (21+)
- Assistant Councelors
- Health Officer/RN
- Love of camp and the outdoors
- Ability to lead all kinds of people
- Be at least 16 years of age (21+ Program/Area Directors/Lead Counselors)
- Be committed to the principles of the Scout Oath & Law
- Past camp experience, preferred
Due to the Covid Virus, Social Distancing, and the requirements we need to meet to run camp, we will not be offering volunteer positions for youth this summer. We appreciate your desire to help out at camp. If this changes we will be announcing any changes in the policy here. Please check back often!